Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New Up and Coming Band - Alabama Shakes


Just came across this incredibly talented group called Alabama Shakes, where they are coming up fast. The lead singer has some serious blues and it is amazing just to see the passion and vocals come out of her. I am seriously keeping an eye on this group for sure, granted they are slightly out of my category of music I am really digging it. 

I feel like this is what the music world has lost from artists in the 60's, 70's and 80's I really want to see more of this.

"You Ain't Alone" - Alabama Shakes 



If you liked what you listened to and saw they are coming out with an album in the near future. I will keep you posted if you only ask. Thanks guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...